Need a professional medical courier service in Greenville, SC that is HIPAA compliant? Choose DASH Couriers, a logistics resource trusted by many medical organizations in the area. (E.g., hospitals, labs, doctors, family care practices, imaging centers, medical specialists, surgeons, etc.).
PROUDLY SERVICING GREENVILLE SC HOSPITALS, SURGEONS, LABS, IMAGING CENTERS, AND MORE.
DASH’s TSA certified medical messenger drivers know the roads of Greenville South Carolina like the back of their hands and we make it a point to learn our medical courier clients’ needs in order to offer dependable on-time delivery of sensitive and critical items such as:
- Dangerous goods, which are often medical supplies that carry additional risk to transport. DASH couriers are trained to handle and deliver hazardous medical packages by using the right equipment along the way to avoid unnecessary risks.
- Category A Medical Specimens.
- Category B Medical Specimens.
- Type 2 Nuclear Medical Devices.
- Radioactive substances and equipment.
- Large medical equipment, which requires the right kind of vehicle to load, transport, and unload without damaging or compromising these very expensive and important units.
- Vital organs transported by certified medical drivers professionally trained to the care of the package content from start to finish.
- Medical instruments, which requires the right kind of handling in a clean and spacious vehicle custom-designed for med-deliveries.
- Medical specimens (specimens, blood, tissues, and other lab deliveries), which require the right care with special efforts to ensure they are always brought to the right place at the right time to the designated recipients.
- Human tissues.
- Lab samples.
- Lab specimens.
Even in a city like Greenville with slightly over 60k people, there are hundreds of businesses that work within the medical community, including larger systems like the hospitals in Greenville (St. Francis Health System & Greenville Health System – Memorial Hospital) that require specialized knowledge to navigate through and around.
Our drivers are HIPAA compliant and we also have HAZMAT certified and nuclear medicine approved drivers on our team.
Our medical courier delivery drivers are trained to plan the deliveries scheduled for the day to optimize efficiency and know how to avoid traffic jams, e.g., on Grove Road on the way to the Greenville hospital, or deal quickly with unpredictable obstacles falling in their way.
Many of our routes require high level logistical planning. Take a scenario (one of thousands we encounter weekly) such as going from St. Francis Eastside to St. Francis Downtown with a stop by the airport. It requires professional coordination that is unheard of for regular courier services. It takes a company with extensive experience like DASH to deliver medical goods responsibly.
Because we work with so many medical organizations, many of them can attest to the sensitive nature of our work and the kind of professionalism it takes to do the job well.
CUSTOM MEDICAL CONSIDERATIONS
Because many medical deliveries require custom consideration of sensitive issues, DASH drivers are particularly suited to any task requiring the utmost professionalism and care. Take it from one of our clients who provided this testimonial:
There is not any situation that I would hesitate to send the order to DASH. We had one just the other week that your driver delivered to where the patient is deaf. This required your driver to text the patient when in route to inform her he was on the way with delivery. When he arrived to the house, he had to deliver to the carport door and ring both doorbells (one being a special doorbells that lights up inside the house to inform the deaf patient someone is at the door).
CONTACT OUR LOCAL OFFICE FOR A QUICK MEDICAL COURIER QUOTE: