There are a long list of medical and healthcare-industry businesses in the Greensboro, NC area who need a HIPAA-compliant, professional medical courier service. DASH Courier is proud to serve the courier delivery needs of local doctors’ offices, medical specialists, medical labs, family care practices, medical imaging centers, hospitals, clinics, and many others. Our HIPAA-compliant transport and delivery services are perfect for any critical delivery, including specimens, biohazards, pharmaceutical delivery services, and much more.
On-Time Courier Delivery of All Types of Medical Goods
At DASH Courier, our TSA-certified medical messengers really know the trails here in Greensboro. This means we’re your most reliable and cost-effective source for the safe, secure transport and delivery of:
- Dangerous Medical Goods – These can include any medical supplies or materials that carry a risk or biohazard to transport. We’re experienced and equipped to handle and transport all types of hazardous medical items.
- Category-A Medical Specimens
- Category-B Medical Specimens
- Type-2 Nuclear Medical Devices
- Radioactive Substances
- Large Medical Equipment – Such equipment generally requires a large, specialized vehicle for safe loading, transport, and unloading without the risk of damage to costly, sensitive components.
- Vital Organs – These need courier delivery drivers with specialized certifications, and we have them.
- Medical Instruments – These call for careful, proper handling and the right kind of vehicle for the job.
- Medical Specimens
- Human Tissues
- Lab Samples
- Lab Specimens
As the third-largest city in North Carolina, Greensboro boasts a population of more than 280,000 residents, meaning there are a plethora of local medical and healthcare businesses and institutions that need our professional medical courier services. These range from hospitals like Moses H. Cone and Wesley Long to large laboratories like Labcorp who need reliable lab logistics couriers, and all the way down to private practices, such as Eagle Physicians.
Our expert medical courier delivery drivers are highly skilled at planning their schedules and routes, especially when it comes to avoiding the daily rush-hour backups on Wendover Avenue, Benjamin Parkway, Gate City Boulevard, and other main thoroughfares around town. Our drivers are also great at negotiating various stops around town while making sure our medical deliveries always happen on time. We completely understand the critical nature of our medical courier jobs across the NC Triad area, so we strive to perform them with the highest levels of precision and professionalism, every time.
Contact Our Greensboro Office for Your Medical Courier Needs
If you need medical courier services in the Greensboro, NC area, reach out to our local office using the contact information listed below for your fast quote!